Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BOA Piles Misery Upon Misery


Well, even if you're a near and dear customer at a BOA local branch for over a decade, they're not afraid to kick you when you're down. Don't believe me, ask Stacey who sent one of the worst stories we've heard yet:

Hi. I was a customer of BOA from the time I was 18 until 2 years ago when, at the age of 33, BOA screwed me. When I got married I turned my checking account into a joint account. 9 years later we separated. I closed the account because BOA wouldn't take him off of it. I had a long discussion with one of the girls in the bank about my safety and my wish for my ex to have no knowledge of me. All the employee's know me by my first name, know of a lot of my life, and seemed to understand my wish for privacy.

My ex knowingly bounced several checks on the closed account to pay his bills. Due to the fact that I now had a personal account open, BOA removed the money from the new account, with overdraft fees because I didn't have enough to cover the checks, which caused my car payment to bounce (the ex's comment was "huh, they won't repo the car for at least 2 months not my problem"). The result being that his bills got paid, I "owe" BOA several hundred dollars, and I lost my car. They didn't care. They pulled the checks up, proved they were written by him, for bills to his address not mine, and still said too bad, pay it off.

Well I have relocated across the country and I cannot open a bank account at ANY bank, because after 15 years of no problems ever, thanks to this issue I am listed as an "account abuser". So now as a single mom to two teenagers, my life is a cash only life.

Thanks for screwing me BOA!

PS- The ex has an account with BOA in good standing now - the final slap in the face to me.

A) Your ex sounds like a major douche. B) BOA is the douchiest. I can't believe that jive. What right do they have to reach across accounts like that? None really. But, they play by their own rules, I guess. Hope by now, Stacey, you've gotten a new account open somewhere. Thanks for sharing!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this story, it's just another one that is so horrifying. Bank of America HAS TO BE THE most disgraceful Bank possible. What do we do? Perhaps if all the people putting up posts on the internet bank together and find an attorney who will take the case we can bring them down. This has GOT to stop. The number of irate people that are expressing their pain online and the fact that BOA is continually screwing the middle income and lower income people who are struggling and working hard to keep a float is truly disgusting! I for one am sick over it. I have a masters degree in SOCIAL WORK for pete's sake. I HELP people and BOA screws me!

Fri Dec 21, 05:13:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

file a complaint with the OCC. look it up online. there should be a way you can get your money back as well as your good standing. those bitches at the bank obviously were playing favorites. am glad there is no bank of america in my city.

Mon Jan 02, 02:15:00 PM PST  
Blogger oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, christian louboutin uk, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, uggs outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, kate spade outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, nike air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry handbags, tiffany jewelry, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike outlet, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, nike free, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, christian louboutin shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton outlet

Tue Mar 08, 07:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger oakleyses said...

true religion outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, ralph lauren uk, mulberry uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors, hollister pas cher, hollister uk, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, converse pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, nike blazer pas cher, north face, nike air force, ray ban uk, true religion outlet, nike roshe, nike free uk, replica handbags, longchamp pas cher, lululemon canada, sac longchamp pas cher, coach purses, nike air max uk, jordan pas cher, kate spade, ray ban pas cher, timberland pas cher, louboutin pas cher, oakley pas cher, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, north face uk, true religion jeans, sac hermes, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, michael kors, new balance, nike roshe run uk, michael kors pas cher, true religion outlet, burberry pas cher, nike free run, coach outlet store online, nike tn, coach outlet, air max, vans pas cher

Tue Mar 08, 07:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to shear a life changing story with everyone who cares to read this testimony. Blank atm cards are real and are effective all over the world. my name is Gorge Judy i live in SPAIN . I got this card from [skylink technology] a month ago. this card has really help me pay my debts and now i am free from all financial problems. I no this is hard to believe , but i never knew there was this kind of card until i got one. This card withdraw more than €6000 daily and it is very easy to use. But you have to be very careful in other not to be caught by the police because it is illegal. If you want more information on this card and how to get one just contact the hackers by this address
skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp +1(213)328–0248

Fri Nov 08, 11:11:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home