Monday, March 27, 2006

*"Higher Standards" Only Apply To Interest Rates


Oops, looks like BOA forgot to mention that their new slogan isn't quite what it's made out to be, as Amy recently found out...

"I have been on the phone more than 3 hours trying to get a straight answer out of more than 7 different representatives.

My situation involves a credit card. I was notified that my rate was going up significantly, and I called to find out why. I was told everything to something on my CBR caused the change to the prime rate went up...but over 10%?!?

I was transferred to people, having to re-verify myself at every stage. I was given phone numbers to call that were no longer in service. Reps in the departments who I was told would have the answer, flat out lied to me about what my rate was. I was asked why I kept calling if I had already talked to someone, when all that person did was transfer me to them!

Finally, I speak to a "supervisor" who was polite, but very condescending. She told me, very kindly, that my APR went up because I owed them too much money. I am below my credit limit, pay my bill (more than the minimum) on time every month, but because I actually used the credit they offered me, I am to be penalized!

That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Isn't using the credit what the banks want you to do. Talk about your bait and switch. "Here is $4000 to use as you wish for 12.99%. Oh, and by the way, if you decide to use it, we will double that rate as a punishment for being stupid enough to believe us!" I am currently waiting on a call back from HER supervisor, but I'm not holding my breath.

Bank of America has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. They have the worst ethics I have ever encountered. My bill will be paid off ASAP and I will NEVER do business with Bank of America or any of their affiliates, ever again."

Isn't it the worst feeling? Nothing's worse than being in debt to someone you despise. It's like knowing you owe the local Mafia Don $20. Good luck with it, Amy! At least you've got the right attitude.

4 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, christian louboutin uk, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, uggs outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, kate spade outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, nike air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry handbags, tiffany jewelry, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike outlet, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, nike free, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, christian louboutin shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton outlet

Tue Mar 08, 06:52:00 PM PST  
Blogger oakleyses said...

true religion outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, ralph lauren uk, mulberry uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors, hollister pas cher, hollister uk, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, converse pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, nike blazer pas cher, north face, nike air force, ray ban uk, true religion outlet, nike roshe, nike free uk, replica handbags, longchamp pas cher, lululemon canada, sac longchamp pas cher, coach purses, nike air max uk, jordan pas cher, kate spade, ray ban pas cher, timberland pas cher, louboutin pas cher, oakley pas cher, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, north face uk, true religion jeans, sac hermes, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, michael kors, new balance, nike roshe run uk, michael kors pas cher, true religion outlet, burberry pas cher, nike free run, coach outlet store online, nike tn, coach outlet, air max, vans pas cher

Tue Mar 08, 06:55:00 PM PST  
Blogger jeje said...

Ne vous préoccupez pas des aspects de nike air jordan 11 retro homme votre corps que vous ne souhaitez pas attirer l'attention, il s'agit d'utiliser les lignes et la lumière pour accentuer vos meilleurs atouts. C'est vraiment un "silverbelly" de Stetson qui est une couleur beige Air Jordan CP3 Femme extrêmement légère. Les nouvelles rainures à haute fréquence X3X ainsi que le forgeage de précision sont généralement assemblés en utilisant la flexibilité globale de la basket air jordan 11 retro concords cavité de poche, de la cavité à fente ou des lames dans les fers. Avec une personne sur la dernière technologie, "FlyKnit" sneakers, new balance basket solde Nike continue cependant à l'améliorer en même temps. Ils coûtent environ 30 $ de plus que les modèles précédents, selon l'endroit où vous les obtenez. Il y a en fait réellement très considéré dans nike air max pas cher paris fr cette industrie exquise.

Fri Jul 27, 07:27:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to shear a life changing story with everyone who cares to read this testimony. Blank atm cards are real and are effective all over the world. my name is Gorge Judy i live in SPAIN . I got this card from [skylink technology] a month ago. this card has really help me pay my debts and now i am free from all financial problems. I no this is hard to believe , but i never knew there was this kind of card until i got one. This card withdraw more than €6000 daily and it is very easy to use. But you have to be very careful in other not to be caught by the police because it is illegal. If you want more information on this card and how to get one just contact the hackers by this address
skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp +1(213)328–0248

Fri Nov 08, 03:00:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home